Re: INCLUDE Files, new release

From: Alberto Fasso' (Alberto.Fasso@cern.ch)
Date: Fri Jun 13 2003 - 12:34:44 CEST

    Sorry, completing the manual is one of our highest priorities: but in order to
    achieve this goal sometimes parts of the manual are written several months in advance
    of their corresponding implementations.
    So, in the release of the source code which is planned in one year or so,
    most of the INCLUDE files will be documented, but for the moment this has been
    done only for a few of them. Also, for the time being in the normal distribution
    the INCLUDEs are found in the flukapro directory rather than in the files
    flukaadd.add, emfadd.add etc.

    Alberto

    --
    Alberto Fassò
    CERN-EP/AIP, CH-1211 Geneve 23 (Switzerland)