(no subject)

From: Giuseppe Battistoni (Giuseppe.Battistoni@mi.infn.it)
Date: Wed Sep 17 2003 - 17:26:26 CEST

    From: "John Clem" <clem@bartol.udel.edu>
    To: "Alfredo Ferrari" <Alfredo.Ferrari@cern.ch>
    Cc: <fluka-discuss@mi.infn.it>
    Subject: Re: New release of the code
    Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 11:21:58 -0400

    Hello Alfredo,

    I have a question concerning the ion-FLUKA test version..

    In the below message you mentioned that
    "A (still experimental) version with ion interactions from 100 MeV/n up to
    1000 TeV/n is available for interested users."
    Can I assume that this version will accept a primary single nucleon with
    energies greater than 20TeV (however less than 1000TeV) ??

    Thanks,
    John