Re: Fw: fluka

From: Alberto Fasso' (fasso@SLAC.Stanford.EDU)
Date: Wed Oct 29 2003 - 19:22:15 CET

    Hi John,

    if there is no transport at all in vacuum, you can just replace it by
    any dummy material you wish, and do the reflection at the surface
    boundary air-dummy_material.
    It sounds funny, but you can use even lead for this purpose.
    But maybe you could find less shocking to define a thin layer of
    air with a different material name.

    Alberto