Re: threshold per region

From: Alberto Fasso' (fasso@SLAC.Stanford.EDU)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2004 - 02:33:35 CET

    No, in general particles thresholds can be set only per particle, not per
    region.
    However, in addition to the electromagnetic ones, also the threshold
    of low-energy neutrons can be set per region (see WHAT(1) of command LOW-BIAS)

    Alberto Fassò

    --
    Alberto Fassò
    SLAC-RP, P.O. Box 4349, MS 48, Stanford CA 94309