sample input (was: USRBDX)

From: Alberto Fasso' (fasso@SLAC.Stanford.EDU)
Date: Sat Aug 14 2004 - 20:22:29 CEST

    Dear Katherine,

    you are right. I have never been happy about that example.
    It is not very representative of what a typical user would like to
    do, and beginners are often confused by it. It contains commands
    which are now more or less obsolete: START now takes only one value
    (the number of particles to run), and OUTLEVEL is used only in
    connection with Flugg (the interface to Geant4 geometry).
    The data values are aligned on the left, which I consider a bad
    example because it makes the file less readable and gives
    problems when a value is expressed in exponential notation.
    Now I discover, thanks to you, that one of the detectors defined
    in input gives all zeros (I confirm it, at least for a 15 min job).
    I think that it is urgent to prepare a better sample input to distribute
    with the code. I will see if I can propose something more suitable.

    Thanks for pointing it out (by the way, both the formatted and the
    unformatted output give all zeros)

    Alberto