What is format of unformatted EVENTBIN file?

From: Joseph Comfort (Joseph.Comfort@asu.edu)
Date: Sun Feb 13 2005 - 23:19:00 CET

    More specific information is needed for reading the unformatted output
    file of the EVENTBIN command. The sample codings for RDBIN in both the
    ascii writeup and the online writeup do not work. (The first record is
    wrong. Even if I work my way through the first 2-3 records, the rest
    does not work.)

    Under EVENTBIN, the manual distinguishes the file produced by this
    command from that of the USRBIN by noting "first all binning definitions
    are written." What is the structure of these records?

    In addition to reading a file from a single EVENTBIN command, what is
    the structure if binnings from 2 or more EVENTBIN commands are given?

    Thank you.

    --
    Joseph Comfort                      Phone: (480)-965-6377
    Department of Physics & Astronomy   Dept.: (480)-965-3561