Re: Birks corrections in 2-D binning

From: Paola Sala (paola.sala@cern.ch)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2005 - 09:21:36 CET

    the TCQUENCH card applies to ALL the binning structure, not to a single
    cell (bin). If
    you define N binning structures, you can choose to apply TCQUENCH to a
    subset of those,
    giving in the card the number of the USRBIN definition that means the
    "position "
    of this userbin in your input sequence.
    I attach an example program that reads an EVENTBIN output
     (and makes a paw-ntuple, but this part can be easily taken away)
    Paola