RE: Dose Scoring with USRBIN

From: Ercan Pilicer (epilicer@uludag.edu.tr)
Date: Sun Jul 10 2005 - 14:58:48 CEST

    why not hadronic energy deposition to store?

    or can we extract the hadron energy depositon from total deposition?

    (if i am intersted in pion energy deposition...)

    On Fri, 8 Jul 2005 11:36:29 -0700 (PDT), Alberto Fasso' wrote
    > On Thu, 7 Jul 2005, Manuel Lorenzo Sentis wrote:
    >
    > [...]
    > > With the card SCORE you will
    > > obtain in the output the energy deposited (splitted into separated
    columns of
    > > total, electromagnetic and hadronic energy deposition) per region.
    >
    > This is not completely exact. Depending on your request, you can get
    > in separated columns total and/or electromagnetic energy deposition
    > per region, but not hadronic. The latter can be obtained as a
    > difference of the other two. You can also get star production, but
    > this is another issue.
    >
    > Sorry to be picky, it was just to make the information more precise.
    >
    > Alberto
    >
    > --
    > Alberto Fassò
    > SLAC-RP, MS 48, 2575 Sand Hill Road, Menlo Park CA 94025
    > Phone: (1 650) 926 4762 Fax: (1 650) 926 3569
    > fasso@slac.stanford.edu

    ()".'."() Ercan Pilicer
    ( (T) ) Uludag University, Turkey
    (ö) (ö) High Energy Physics Department