Error in eventv

From: Joseph Comfort (Joseph.Comfort@asu.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 31 2005 - 21:27:34 CEST

    I am running a simple boundary-crossing case, and am using a modified
    mgdraw.f routine (entry bxdraw) to print out some information from the
    common blocks in a format I want. I need to run a large number of
    cycles. I started a test run, and in the 4th cycle I got the message
       Eventv: ekin+am < pla,ij,igreyt 13.9007674 13.9175873 1
    after 39000 events or so, and the program bombed. The first 3 cycles
    are just fine. If I run the standard code, there is no problem through
    5 or 6 cycles, although it could show up later I suppose. In my
    mgdraw.f routine, I set some local variables whose names do not conflict
    with anything in the common blocks, and otherwise only print
    information. I don't see why there should be a difference in
    computations between the two versions, or even why the error occurs at all.

    Thank you.
    Joseph Comfort