Re: Modelling kerma with FLUKA

From: Alberto Fasso' (fasso@SLAC.Stanford.EDU)
Date: Tue Sep 06 2005 - 04:13:40 CEST

    To score photon kerma, set the electron and positron cut-off
    to a very large value (larger than the beam energy) in the regions
    where you want to score. At each photon interaction, the electrons
    produced are stopped at the production place and their energy
    is deposited there (so what you score is the Kinetic Energy of the charged
    particles Released in MAtter, namely KERMA).

    Alberto

    --
    Alberto Fassò
    SLAC-RP, MS 48, 2575 Sand Hill Road, Menlo Park CA 94025