Re: [fluka] primary vertex

From: Francisco Yumiceva (yumiceva@fnal.gov)
Date: Sun Oct 02 2005 - 18:31:24 CEST

    Dear Alfredo,

    Thank you for your email. I am using "stuprf" routine to storage the
    "mother" momentum of particles leaving the target. I found an example on
    the discussion list but most of the time the particles leaving the
    target have generation numbers greater than 2 so the mother information
    is not the primary interaction (generation==1). I have attached my
    version of "stuprf.f". Could you also explain what exactly is "PNPPRMR"?
    Please let me know if I misunderstood something or what I am missing in
    the routine to storage the primary vertex in addition to the mother
    information.

    Thank you very much,
    Francisco