energy distribution

From: anankos@bk.ru
Date: Fri Jun 09 2006 - 01:13:45 CEST

    Hello.
    I have troubles with results concerning energy distribution of secondary particles in following experiment.
    I consider an air cube illuminated with photons with fixed energy. And I would like to obtain enegy distribution of secondary electrons crossing boundary of cube. This distribution should decrease exponentially with increasing of energy at histogram. But I've obtained rather different results. Maybe I'm doing somthing wrong but I don't understand what.
    My input file in attachment