Broad parallel beam

From: Vipin Dev (vipindev@cat.ernet.in)
Date: Fri Sep 01 2006 - 08:03:31 CEST

    Dear Sirs,
    We are making fluka input file for a Radiation Badge (TLD). We have run
    the code with the input file using the beam card and beampos card.We are
    not getting the energy deposition results in TLD as expected. Therefore we
    wanted to use a rectangular parallel beam. Whether using the beam card
    only can we get such a broad parallel beam.

    Kindly suggest your opinion in this regard

    Thanking you in anticipation

    Vipin Dev

    --
    Vipin Dev