Release 2006.3: reminder for those who were using a pre-release

From: Alfredo Ferrari (alfredo.ferrari@cern.ch)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2006 - 11:15:32 CEST

    Dear users

    I want to remind all of you who were using a pre-release version
    (ie those who attended the Pavia course, some CERN guys, SLAC people etc)
    to upgrade to the released version.

    No assistance will be provided for the various snapshots beta-released in
    the last months and they are not supposed to be used for any official
    work.

                            Ciao
                           Alfredo

    |  Alfredo Ferrari                ||  Tel.: +41.22.767.6119                  |
    |  CERN-AB                        ||  Fax.: +41.22.767.7555                  |
    |  1211 Geneva 23                 ||  e-mail: Alfredo.Ferrari@cern.ch        |
    |  Switzerland                    ||          Alfredo.Ferrari@mi.infn.it     |