Re: Problem with source.f

From: Joseph Comfort (Joseph.Comfort@asu.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2006 - 23:42:12 CET

    Hi Francesco,

    Thank you for the suggestion. It worked. And I have a better
    understanding of how to prepare geometries.

    On another topic, the message about double precision that was sent out
    by someone earlier rather irritated me, and I can't get over it. We
    need to keep in mind that the data upon which the models are being built
    are seldom (if ever) better than 1% or so, absolute. If a model can get
    within a few percent (3-4 significant digits) of good data, it is doing
    well. This is just a comment and I don't mean to get into arguments,
    nor to lose any friendships.

    Thank you,
    Joe

    --
    Joseph Comfort                      Phone: (480)-965-6377
    Department of Physics & Astronomy   Dept.: (480)-965-3561