(no subject)

From: g4736524@student.mahidol.ac.th
Date: Sat Nov 11 2006 - 16:32:00 CET

    Dear FLUKA authors,
    I illuminated the beam of monoenergetic neutron
    to find the count from thermal neutron interaction with
    B10 in neutron monitor, but some point of energies(of
    neutron) it didn't give me a needed file(by used usdraw
    routine with icode=300) to me. Although, I knew from
    *001.out ,there were low energy neutron interaction
    happened . I 've attached an *001.err and *001.out
    already which I don't understand the comments in
    *001.err.
    Could you kindly give me some advice to avoid those
    problems?
    thanks in advance
    regards
    Preek...

    This mail sent through MU-Webmail: webmail.mahidol.ac.th