(no subject)

From: g4736524@student.mahidol.ac.th
Date: Thu Nov 23 2006 - 09:50:35 CET

    Dear Fluka author,
      I've requested in USDRAW to write the data of low
    energy neutron interaction, after running fluka, it didn't
    give me a needed file. Although, I knew from
     *001.out ,there were low energy neutron interaction
     happened.
    Could anyone kindly give me some advices?
    Ps, I've attached the input and mgdraw file already.
    Thank in advance
    Preek...

    This mail sent through MU-Webmail: webmail.mahidol.ac.th