Fwd: problem with SOURCE

From: fanoos (gravity_80@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Dec 05 2006 - 21:20:42 CET

    Hi
    I resend my mail and attach it my input file and source.f . I just changed them as I said.

      regards

    ---------------------------------

    attached mail follows:

    Dear FLUKA users
      I am a beginner to use fluka code.I could run the fluka example.inp successfully.It took about 5 minutes for each cycle to be complete.Then I removed the BEAMPOS card and added a SOURCE card to example.inp to test how a input file which contain SOURCE card is run.Also I added the following lines to fluka source routine in usermvax.
      PMOFLK (NPFLKA) = 20.0
      and for particle coordinates
      XFLK (NPFLKA) = 0.0
      YFLK (NPFLKA) = 0.0
      ZFLK (NPFLKA) = -50.0
      to compile and link to source.f I wrote:
      $FLUPRO/flutil/lfluka -m fluka source.f -o myfluka
      After that myfluka as a excecutable file was created
      to run the example.inp
      cd /home/user/flukawork
      $FLUPRO/flutil/rfluka -e myfluka -N0 -M3 example &
      But after about 2 hours I did not get any result and running remained in first cycle.
      I do not know what the problem is.
      How much dose it take to run a *.inp which contain the SOURCE card?
      Haw can I know compiling and linking to source.f have been done correctly?
      please guide me.
      Best Regards
      Fanoos