questions about Source.f

From: g4736524@student.mahidol.ac.th
Date: Sun Dec 17 2006 - 11:53:29 CET

    Dear Fluka author,
              I would like to find the counting rate depend on
    zenith angle, which I have a function of zenith angle
    distribution of the nucleonic component (followed
    Gross transformation [1933]). Now I'm confuse where
    I've to change in source routine, (my idea is to change
    the number of particles with TZFLK?) . Could you kindly
    give me some advices to solve this problem?

    regards,
     Preek...

    This mail sent through MU-Webmail: webmail.mahidol.ac.th