particles not moving?

From: g4736524@student.mahidol.ac.th
Date: Wed Dec 20 2006 - 11:54:45 CET

    Dear Fluka author,
            I modified the source.f to simulated the
    2-pi isotropic distribution of neutron to the 6
    neutron monitors, but it seem to me, after look at
     *.out, like the particle is not moving from the
    starting point!? I have attached the input&
    sourcemod.f files to you already...
     Thank in advance
    Preek...

    This mail sent through MU-Webmail: webmail.mahidol.ac.th