Re: particles in beam interacting with each other

From: me@marychin.org
Date: Tue Jan 09 2007 - 22:07:39 CET

    Many thanks Alberto (and Marta, who gave a similar reply). No, I don't
    have any sophisticated problem at hand that potentially challenges the
    assumptions, I'm only doing modest medical physics applications. It's
    just something which has been bugging me for years, which I haven't been
    able to nail down with strong arguments :)
    Cheers,
    mary