Re: Infinite loop of error message (Resolved)

From: Joseph Comfort (Joseph.Comfort@asu.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 11 2007 - 20:53:02 CET

    Hi Stephan,

    You are right, my mistake. Sorry. I had installed the updated Fluka,
    but forgot to relink my user routine with it. The job has gotten past
    the previous point of failure, and seems to be running well.

    I tried a test, with the same input, on the university's HPC (Xeon
    processors instead of Opterons, but still x86_64). Same failure with
    the older Fluka. If I change the beam momentum from 12.9 to 12.8, there
    appears to be no failure (so far). Maybe even 12.89 would be OK? The
    value is not critical for this application. Of course, I am glad that
    the bug has apparently been fixed.

    Thank you,
    Joe

    --
    Joseph Comfort                      Phone: (480)-965-6377
    Department of Physics & Astronomy   Dept.: (480)-965-3561