Re: a cross-check (He 5MeV into gas chamber)

From: Sebastien WURTH (wurth@ipno.in2p3.fr)
Date: Tue Jan 16 2007 - 17:01:50 CET

    Hello Ercan,

    There is some energy deposited is reg5 (gas) if you put -5.0E-3 instead
    of 5.0E-3 in WHAT(1) of BEAM card. I check it with the results of SCORE
    card (4.68512050E-03 GeV/cm³/primary for region 5 scoring code 211.),
    and the integral calculated by pawlevbin for the binning in logical
    output 76 is not zero.
    Your defintions of USRBIN are strange too. You put Xmin, Ymin and Zmin
    of your binnings in the locations of Xmax, Zmax, Zmax and vice versa.

    Hope it helps.
    Regards.
    Sebastien.