Re: Get the position of secondaries.

From: Yung-Shun Yeh (adair.py94g@nctu.edu.tw)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2007 - 19:15:17 CEST

    Dear Cerutti,

    You're right! There is big error in my root macro file. Thank you very much.

    And in my mgdraw.f file there is problem, too. In this program, I want to
    count the neutron but the elastic interaction and the original neutron
    which induce neutrons. The statement should become,

                  if(kpart(ip).eq.8 .and. tki(ip).gt.hikin) then
                      nocount=ip
                      hikin=tki(ip)
                  endif

    Thank you very much.