Re: Opening file within SOURCE user routine

From: Alberto Fasso' (fasso@SLAC.Stanford.EDU)
Date: Wed Apr 04 2007 - 16:16:28 CEST

    Hi Frances,

    the reason it doesn't work is that the job is running in a
    temporary subdirectory, and the file you want to open is in the
    original directory.
    So, instead of
    OPEN(UNIT = 21.0, FILE = 'spectrum.dat'
    you should have
    OPEN(UNIT = 21.0, FILE = '../spectrum.dat'

    Otherwise you can use the OAUXFI routine, as suggested by Paola: in this case
    the program will find automatically where the file is.

    Alberto

    --
    Alberto Fassò
    SLAC-RP, MS 48, 2575 Sand Hill Road, Menlo Park CA 94025