what is subroutine SFLOOD?

From: hamide jalali (jalali.hb@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 31 2007 - 00:01:22 CEST

    Dear FLUKA Users

    Alfredo Ferrari guided me to use subroutine SFLOOD to simulate cosmic ray (
    an uniform and isotropic fluence) but I couldn't find any explanation about
    this subroutine in the manual.
    Where can I find this subroutine?It isn't one of the pre-defined fluka
    subroutines?
    What is the relation between SFLOOD and SOURCE routine?
    How can I call and activate SFLOOD?
    Where can I find more explanation about it?

    Thanks in advance
    Hamide