simulating soft errors??

From: Ashay Narsale (ashaynarsale@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 11 2007 - 07:08:12 CEST

    Hi all,

    I am interested in simulating soft errors in cmos devices. Basically I want
    to know the interaction of alpha particle (10 MeV) and low energy neutrons
    in doped silicon and estimate the charge using field-funnelling effect.

    Is it possible to use fluka to solve this problem?? I would really like to
    know this as otherwise I have to search for another tool.

    Thanks in advance,
    Ashay Narsale
    Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering,
    University of Rochester,
    Rochester, NY 14627, USA.