source and number of primaries

From: hamide jalali (jalali.hb@gmail.com)
Date: Thu May 24 2007 - 10:29:58 CEST

    Dear FLUKA user

    I have programmed a source.f which is included SFLOOD subroutine to
    generate an isotropic and uniform fluence (cosmic ray).I have defined a
    spherical target as well.The radius of target is 400cm and the radios of
    source is 401 cm (very near to target ).If I request more than 2000 primary
    histories,running will crash in second cycle and by this number of primaries
    the result has a big error (more than 40%) even I consider 200 primaries
    with 10 cycles (increasing the number of cycles didn't change the error).I
    don't know my assumption about the location of source is incorrect or the
    problem is because of FLUKA.Please guide me.
    Any help will be appreciated.
    PS, my input and source.f are in attachment.