RE: [fluka-discuss]: merging outputs from different clones

From: Wioletta Sandra Kozlowska <wioletta.kozlowska_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 11:43:24 +0000

Czesc Agnieszka,

First of all look into your Output Tab in flair. There you can check how your files are processed and ensure if what you receive is the merged file from all clones or the merged file from only one clone.
For example merging several clones should give you sth like this:

Processing: test_22.bnn cmd=$FLUPRO/flutil/usbsuw
>>> test_aa001_fort.22
>>> test_ab001_fort.22
>>> test_ac001_fort.22
>>> test_ad001_fort.22
>>> test_ae001_fort.22
>>> test_af001_fort.22
>>> test_ag001_fort.22

Otherwise, you will see processing only one file.

The easiest way is to create clone inputs using flair (setting 'Spawn' number). Then flair will handle merging all clones after selecting 'father' file.

Moreover, if you have any problems, you can also use external functions provided by fluka: usbsuw, ustsuw, usyswu, usxrea, usrsuw … (you can find them in $FLUPRO/flutil).

Cheers,
Wioletta