Re: [fluka-discuss]: Bremsstrahlung Dose Isolation

From: <me_at_marychin.org>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 09:31:19 +0800

The technique is called 'latching'. This is what ISPUSR is for. At every
bremsstrahlung event (identified with ICODE in mgdraw.f), set ISPUSR.
This ISPUSR value:
- will remain with the bremsstrahlung photon;
- will be propagated to all the progenies of this bremsstrahlung photon,
till the end of the history.

You may then use ISPUSR to filter the dose deposition in comscw.f, and
use USRBIN as usual.

ISPUSR is an array. For this purpose only an element of the array is
necessary.

:) mary