[fluka-discuss]: Need Help

From: Shahid Khan <shahidkhan.iiui_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2017 01:51:45 -0700

Hello FLUKA-USERS
I am Shahid Khan From Pakistan. I am Student and having gmail and yahoo id.
i request so many people for help but found no response, So i mailing you
for help. Hope you must help me. I spend more than a hour for searching
your mail.

I am beginner (But not so) to FLUKA. I need some help that where I can see
the output file I need to see the x and y values.
as I need to compare my FLUKA results with other models and experiment.
Should I look into the Run Summary but there are many files in Run Summary
so which one is the output file if not then please mention the location of
output file.

When we click on File there is tab of cycles under which we can see data
when we view this data we see table.lis is this the output? I am waiting
of your reply.

And another problem is how and where we can keep our step size???

Regards