Problems with compiling and linking FLUKA

From: filipenko oksana (ksyushaf@mail.ru)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2007 - 08:41:41 CEST

    Dear Sirs,

    I installed the FLUKA code and created executable flukahp
    THen I runned fluka and produced the output files but for the accessing results I needed to compile and link the FLUKA tools:
    ./lfluka usxsuw.f -o usxsuw

    it shows me the errors Assembler messages: suffix or operands invalid for 'push'
    I'm working on a 64 bit system. Iguess there are no any problems with compiling and linking of a 32 bit system. How should i proceed and handle this problem?

    With best Regards,
    Oksana