[fluka-discuss]: Flair USRBIN 1D plotting

From: Ševčik Aleksandras <aleksandras.sevcik_at_ktu.edu>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2017 08:36:24 +0000

Dear experts,

After some search in the mail archive/course slides about the details of USRBIN 1D plotting I found that USRBIN 1D Projection is done by taking the beginning value of the bin and not the center. Just few basic questions to be certain:

1) Does USRBIN 1D Max mean then the max value of the bin? Or is it smth else, for example, max value of the all bins on the certain source plane, etc.

2) When we do 1D plotting on X axis in X-Y-Z usrbin, then we run across X axis taking Y & Z as zeroes?

Thanks,

Rgds

Alex