[fluka-discuss]: RE: EMFCUT - reg

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis <Vasilis.Vlachoudis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2017 13:07:29 +0000

Dear Palani,

please look the slices of our beginners course on transport
https://indico.cern.ch/event/442634/contributions/1096514/attachments/1186024/1719467/14_Ionization_and_Transport_2015.pdf
especially slide 7
EMFCUT is used for all electron processes including Moller, while the DELTARAY card is used for hadrons/muon

Cheers
Vasilis