Re: [fluka-discuss]: Comscw - RULL of exactly 1GeV

From: <Meyer.Se_at_physik.uni-muenchen.de>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2017 15:52:53 +0200

Dear Mary and Alfredo,

thank you very much for your explanations. Indeed, RULL was no energy
deposition in this case. I could solve it by checking ISCRNG.
Unfortunately I can not use the built in scoring since I need to
integrate the energy deposition only for a fraction of particles
before saving the output. I will give a look at MGDRAW as suggested.

Best,
Sebastian

Quoting me_at_marychin.org: