RE: [fluka-discuss]: Problem with spawning job on large number of processes

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis <Vasilis.Vlachoudis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2017 18:26:39 +0000

Hi Adam,

in flair you can configure the names to give on the spawned jobs. If you want a different format
go to "Config -> Run" and change the spawn name to as you like. Look the help for information
on what the various escape sequences mean.
Also note that you can define in the name subdirectories in order to better optimize your directories.

Cheers
Vasilis