[fluka-discuss]: Radiactive decay 24Na as source.

From: danlopcot <danlopcot_at_correo.ugr.es>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2017 19:03:29 +0200

Dear FLUKA experts,

I'm a new FLUKA user and I was searching on the internet, manuals and
others but I'm not being able to find the information I need.

I want to make a photoneutron source, with the core made of NaF, with
Na 24 isotope. I want to achieve the reaction: gamma + ⁹Be -> ⁸Be + n,
and then get a measure about the neutron fluence and dose.

I attach the input I've made for this purpose.

I don't know very well how I should use the RADDECAY and other's cards
if you may bring me some help, I would appreciate that.

Regards,
Daniel LC.