Re: [fluka-discuss]: Plotting spectra using USRCOLL

From: nikhil shetty <nikhil.nitk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2017 09:36:49 +0200

Hello,

Perhaps, this helps to solve the gnuplot error:
http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/7366.html

Since *_tab.lis contains the plain ASCII data, you can plot with any other
tool like matplotlib in python. Be careful about the units of the spectrum
as you are scoring a differential spectrum. If the above link solves the
gnuplot problem, I would still recommend to plot with Flair as it can
handle different sorts of normalization.

You are almost right about the columns:
1 and 2 are the lower and upper energy boundaries of the bin
3 values (in your case differential wrt to energy)
4 error in percentage

Cheers,
Nikhil