(no subject)

From: Markus Brugger (Markus.Brugger@cern.ch)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2007 - 14:15:04 CEST

    Hi,

    we've a bit of difficulties understanding your question. The electron
    (or electrons in case you think about any negative hydrogen-like
    accelerator) is stripped off already in very short distances (stripping
    foils are usually very thin) and what then remains (range, activation)
    is the proton.

    Could you explain a bit more details with respect to what quantity you
    want to calculate, for what application (energy), etc...

    cheers

    Markus