RE: [fluka-discuss]: track length and energy deposition of fission fragments

From: Cristina Martin Perez <cristina.martin.perez_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2017 13:50:05 +0000

Dear Francesco,

Thank you for your suggestions.

I have already performed the DPA study and got the results that I expected, but I would like to look deeper into the fission fragments length and energy deposition distributions. Is there any way to intercept heavy fragments (or other secondaries) during their transport and retrieve this information? Would the comscw.f routine be a good approach? (I have started trying it, but I always get RULL=1.0, which I suspect is the weight associated to the energy deposition, but not the amount itself?).

Thanks again!

Best regards,
Cristina