ODP: [fluka-discuss]: Obsolete message

From: Maciak Maciej <Maciej.Maciak_at_ncbj.gov.pl>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 19:25:53 +0000

Dear Francesco,

there is the same problem with flupix package, so I downloaded last .iso version but in this case VM does not initiate flupix. There is only prompt command - I attach prtsc. Is there a problem with new .iso file?

Best regards,
Maciej Maciak
Radiation Protection Measurements Laboratory
National Centre for Nuclear Research
Andrzeja Soltana 7
05-400 Otwock, Poland