Re: Time info & collision tape

From: Giuseppe Battistoni (Giuseppe.Battistoni@mi.infn.it)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2007 - 14:52:28 CEST

    Hi Chris,
    One way to obtain what you need in the collision tape is to
    add in the write statements of routine mgdraw.f (activated by USERDUMP)
    the content of variable ATRACK.
    This is exactly the "age" of the
    current particle expressed in seconds since the start of primary
    transport, supposed at t=0.
    ATRACK is contained in the TRACKR common block, in the (TRACKR) include
    file, which is located inside $FLUPRO/flukapro/. This include files has
    explanation comments at the beginning.

    Ciao
            Giuseppe