[fluka-discuss]: USRYIELD result

From: Valentin Bonvin <valentin.bonvin_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 07:20:42 +0000

Dear users of FLUKA, (sorry for my English)

I have one question for you, I used USRYIELD card for score a fluence of neutron with first quantity is the polar lab angle between -pi/2 and +pi/2 (with respect to to the beam direction) and the second quantity is energy (between 0 and 18MeV). And after that when I see the sum file I don't understand why values are equals to zero between [-pi/2,0]. Because neutrons is due to proton reaction in water(H2O-18) and normally neutrons fluence must be like (approximately) an isotropic source from a point, and this is what I see if I do a USRBIN plot. Can you explain me what is wrong in my input file (in attachments)?

Thanks in advance,

Valentin BONVIN