[fluka-discuss]: error due to file cncprs.f

From: Senger, Anna Dr. <A.Senger_at_gsi.de>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 11:53:05 +0000

Dear FLUKA experts.

I would like to calculate activation of the cave after irradiation. Sometimes I can do such calculation, sometimes I get a messege in *.log file
"At line 409 of file cncprs.f
Fortran runtime error: Bad value during floating point read"
and FLUKA crashes.

I send you two files with the same geometry and beam conditions, but with different irradiation profile and scoring time. WL_1.inp works, WL_2.inp crashes. Are there any errors?

Best regards
Anna Senger