[fluka-discuss]: Optical photon generation question

From: Justin Raudabaugh <justin.raudabaugh_at_duke.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 21:31:16 +0000

Hi Fluka experts,

I have been attempting to adapt the scintillation example code in Chapter 12 of the Fluka manual to a different scintillation material. I have managed to change the material and have generated optical photons while using the MUON+ beam. When I change the code to a Photon beam I no longer see any optical photons created.

I am wondering if I am missing any input cards that allow optical photon generation from a photon beam as opposed to a MUON+ beam.

I have attached the input file. Thanks for your time.

Justin