Re: [fluka-discuss]: Error when creating source.f executable

From: Srinidhi Bheesette <srinidhi.bheesette_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 11:41:09 +1200

Hi Joachim,

Thanks for your mail.

I tried the command you mentioned but it gave me an error. However this
worked:

$FLUPRO/flutil/rfluka -e source_shri -N0 -M1 ex08.inp

The run doesn't do through and I spot this error in log file

[image: Inline images 2]

But, I compiled the source and executable using flair and its completes
without any error.

[image: Inline images 3]

I have attached the source.f with this mail. Could you please let me know
where I am going wrong.

Yes I have included the SOURCE, USRICALL and USROCALL in the *.inp file
(attached).

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Shri