definition of Cx,y,ztrck

From: Konstantin Batkov (kbat@dec1.sinp.msu.ru)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2007 - 11:26:58 CEST

    Hello,

    I have a simple question in order to clarify the definition of the
    direction cosines.

    The comment line in (TRACKR) says that
    Cx,y,ztrck are the direction cosines of the current particle.

    I do not undestand the following: if I consider secondaries produced by an
    inelastic interation, are these values with respect to the coordinate
    system or with respect to the trajectory of the parent particle?

    Konstantin Batkov