[fluka-discuss]: RE: Muon production questions

From: <alexander.brynes_at_stfc.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2017 14:54:58 +0000

Dear Roberto,

That solved my problem, thank you very much for your help! The slides were very useful, and my results look more sensible now.

I do have a further question, regarding the USRTRACK output units (part/cm^2.GeV.primary). Are the energy units in the denominator in terms of kinetic energy or total energy? I tried looking in the FLUKA lectures on this, but wasn't able to figure this out for sure.

Thanks again,
Alex