[fluka-discuss]: Errors in building executable from subroutine

From: Piero De Vico <devico.1340979_at_studenti.uniroma1.it>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 09:43:29 +0200

Dear FLUKA users,

I installed flupix with VirtualBox, following the procedure shown in the
following page:

http://www.fluka.org/content/tools/flupix/

I am trying to build an executable from a subroutine, using the Flair tool
"Compile".
However, flair says "Error: executable not generated", showing me the
following output.
Could someone tell me what the problem is and, eventually, how to solve it?
I also enclose the subroutine.

Thanks,
Piero