Re: [fluka-discuss]: Problems with USRBDX

From: Javier Lozano Díaz <jlozano_at_clpu.es>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 15:30:58 +0200

Hello Vasilis.

Thank you for the answers but I continue having doubts in the first one:

I use electrons and protons as a source, I have activated the
photoreactions and it is created neutrons, but anyway if you see the energy
binning, being score is "LinE LinAngle", is not linear, for example,
Emin=30 Emax=300 in 100 bin, you can see that the difference is sometimes
0.5, others 0.2, the last are 1 or others the diferecence is 0. So you can
not obtain the dose as sum of all contributions and then multiplique By the
width of the bin.

Thank you again.

Regards.